May 04, 2024, 09:26:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Leon's new old car.  (Read 1447 times)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« on: June 20, 2007, 03:59:41 PM »

Just been to visit Leon -he of the little red 'Schmitt bubble car in the Motors, 3 wheels section of the main site.
Leon's forsaken the bubbly one in favour of his new love. A lovely little 1960 Ford.
Full write up as soon as he's written it, but thought I'd show you a snap of it. If you're in the Basingstoke area & spot him, give 'im a wave -he'll spend the rest of the day wondering who the hell you are. Cheesy
Lunatic, young Leon fancies a little pinstriping on his new amour, or even his car, if you're up for it.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
lunatic

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 04:06:14 PM »

Sadly, I still suck at striping! Cry Best person local is probably mr Nefarious. And a member of this ere forum.
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2007, 04:08:15 PM »

Not seen him for a while. I've got one of his business cards somewhere -he was striping bike tanks at the first Chop & Rod show for 50 quid a go. Impressive to watch.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
lunatic

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2007, 04:14:31 PM »

Saw some of his stuff on a few cars at volksworld. His striping on the back of his new beetle is sweet!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: