May 08, 2024, 05:00:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Ahem -a small announcement. Please read  (Read 7616 times)
trikerpete

like a head with a sore bear :)

« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2012, 01:52:18 AM »

You know where we are and you have our number  Smiley

what do you mean, I cant do that !! Smiley
zakboy

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2012, 05:00:25 AM »

life's a bitch... but has to go on take a deep breath and stay positive Mr MM....easy said than done i know.... iv been married 3 times..... but 5 is my lucky number
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 05:07:21 AM by zakboy » Logged

Give me the strength to except the things in life i can not change
thebigdogsix

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2012, 07:21:20 AM »

Sorry to hear about this hope you get yourself sorted soon Andy without the help and support i have found on your site i would never have finished my trike. If there is anything you think i could do to help please get in touch
Plasticpig

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2012, 07:31:23 AM »

Andy.

I got divorced after 18 years, and it felt like the end of the world. My kids still don't talk to me, but otherwise things turned out pretty good and I married again.

I am really sorry to hear your news, and hope things improve for you mate.

Cheers.Doug
terry t

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2012, 08:18:53 AM »

Hi Andy. Sorry to here about this.  It must have been a decision for you and Taz to make. and a harder one for you to sell your trike but i am sure Darren will look after it. and Marcus will get my vote (not to gang up on you) to look after things here. take care both of you
Mendalot

« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2012, 08:29:17 AM »

I'm the newbie to your site Andy, and from where I sit and what I have seen so far, there is one thing for certain, there is a lot of respect for you on here and you have a lot of good buddies watching your back. At 51, were only half way through ( some days I have to keep telling myself that!!)   Get your wheels done and get out there with the multitude of other like minded people ......... Gota have fun Bud.
Good luck to Both of you.

Precision Guesswork ......... What else do you need?
kapri

« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2012, 08:43:58 AM »

Hi Andy, you already know my feelings so I won't go through it all again, save to say good luck .

On a practical note I have a smartphone on contract with 3 , 500 minutes, 2000 texts and the best bit , unlimited web access for £25 a month . Plug your phone into your p/c or laptop and access sorted Smiley
mouse

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2012, 08:52:44 AM »

im so sorry to hear that Andy.
As the other guys have said if theres anything i can do let me know

Mousy Boy :-) AKA Mick Smiley
dave 67

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2012, 09:50:42 AM »

Very sad Andy but I'm sure the all the forum members will be behind you all the way if you incounter any problems
Keep safe

never to old to learn
trev

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2012, 11:34:41 AM »

sad to hear this andy,but i,ve been there myself,had to remorgage at 50,really crap at the time but take it from me i wouldn,t change anything now,things really do get better with time,which ever route you take i hope things work out for you.

yes but can blue men sing the whites?
bitzman5

« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2012, 11:45:24 AM »

Sorry to hear this Andy im sure you have all the fellow monkeys wishing you both well as hunter says im also to far to of being any help but with you in thought good luck buddy

May your gardian angel fly faster than you can ride
VALLEYSBOY

sheep shagger

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2012, 01:17:17 PM »

You both must have alot to sort out, sorry to hear you are both feeling this way my thoughts are with you both and your welcometo stay in Wales for a while, i have a spare bedroom and i dont charge rent,  please Both of you take care through this time which must be difficult for you both xx

More metal than skin
nabsim

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2012, 02:56:01 PM »

Not a lot to add to what been said Andy but just remember things have a way of working out for the best usually even if it takes a while to realise. I was nearly 50 when I met Caz on an Internet chat room so your age is sod all to do with it, not sure if I really remember 50 Smiley

Take a bit of time before making big decisions is about the best advice I can offer I think, shout if you need owt.

Tony oily bike

« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2012, 05:22:34 PM »

Sad news indeed...... a tough decision for both yourself and Taz, and a less-than-easy time ahead, but it'll get easier. (kinda been there myself.........)

There's a great crowd of Monkey's to give support, chin up dude  Wink

Really hope things work out well, for each of you.

There's nowt as light as a hole, so add lightness.

Our lady of blessed acceleration, don't fail me now! - Elwood Blues

Nitro doesn't add power, it multiplies it! Bob Loux, running 10.07 secs @138mph on a 650 normally aspirated Triumph drag bike in 1965!

"Incontinence Hotline" - please hold.
Dslam

Wot ho chaps, its bloody Whitworth!!

« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2012, 05:42:54 PM »

Andy,
Cannot add much to what has been said. I think most of us have been there or thereabout. Good luck and keep the faith.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: