May 07, 2024, 06:54:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HI ALL  (Read 3197 times)
Traducer
« on: August 05, 2005, 11:21:04 AM »

Hi. New here so dunno what the crack is, but anyone want a drink?
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2005, 11:56:36 AM »

Yeah, I'm driving so just a Diet Coke for me please. Pull up a stool & introduce yourself matey. Only just up & running here so welcome aboard. Who you? Where you? What you ride? Anything you'd like to see on here that aint? -within reason!   Wink

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Traducer
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2005, 12:09:17 PM »

Some-one is here! Whoooo! I ride a 2001 FXSTD. B4 anyone laughs it wasnt my choice! my ex-boyfriend bought it for me and its more reliable than he was!  Cheesy i've doneloads to it and the frames been chopped by 6" so its very unstandard.

still looking at your site Manky Monkey but itrs looking good!. is that you on the front page?
yoda
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2005, 01:20:48 PM »

Some-one is here! Whoooo! I ride a 2001 FXSTD. B4 anyone laughs it wasnt my choice! my ex-boyfriend bought it for me and its more reliable than he was!  Cheesy i've doneloads to it and the frames been chopped by 6" so its very unstandard.

still looking at your site Manky Monkey but itrs looking good!. is that you on the front page?

yes it is him the suave devil

anyway welcome, and there aint any harley haters here, we love all modes of transport, petrolheads the lot of us :-)

show us a picture then (click the advanced ioptions button to reveal the picture upload feature)

Yoda

http://www.bikerlifestyle.co.uk
a saveloy of the first order
A self propelling luggage cappacity system
Officially a lady of the night
owner of 'Yoda's magnificent emporium of snappingness'
and light bulb mogul of the Midlands
flap

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2005, 07:42:11 PM »

Welcome to the forum Traducer. Umm drink, I like drink. A bottle of Grolsh for me please.
Yep thats a picture of the Manky one but I think its been airbrushed, I'm sure he doesn't look like that in real life.  Grin

Did you know I won a Trophy and lost my Cartman hat.
Then I won another Trophy. I miss my hat.
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2005, 08:18:59 AM »

Nope. Way prettier in the flesh!
So you're a lady matey then Trad'? My apologies!
Not MY site -OUR site. Feel free to add anything you like to it. Primarily bikes & trikes, but I'm also into interesting 4 wheelers as you'll see, as are others here. Want to keep it as varied as possible. So show us what ya got then! Grin 

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: