May 14, 2024, 02:53:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Triple TR3s  (Read 1688 times)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« on: July 22, 2008, 10:47:50 PM »

Emailed to me by Brock. Spotted opposite his house in Marlborough high street, Wiltshire this morning.
Very cool. Cool

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
VALLEYSBOY

sheep shagger

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 06:57:48 AM »

summut else in that pic thats getting as rare and that the telephone box Grin

More metal than skin
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 09:36:43 AM »

Smiley True. Most of the buildings in Marlborough High street are conservation listed, so the phone box probably is too. Apparently it's the widest high street in Britain. A historic cattle market town -they stiill hold a big market down the middle of the street every week. Brock's front door opens straight onto the street. Parking's always a bit of a nightmare there. It's on the A4, on the way to Avebury, (check the "Favourite Places to visit" section of the site-  Avebury), so gets very busy at weekends with bikes & all sorts of interesting cars.

andbolt0

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2008, 05:41:13 PM »

a friend of mine was at liverpool docks yesterday and saw 10 austin healys all from america  the owners were all on holliday over here and had them shipped across ok when you can do it
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2008, 07:19:24 PM »

I often pass through Marlborough on my way home from places but my route doesn't take me through the town centre, sometime when I'm not in a hurry I'll take adetour and have a look, I love those old towns with wide market streets!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Firery Fred

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2008, 07:34:40 PM »

My mate, when he lived in Oz.visited Darwin and commented on there wide main street was told it had to be cos you can't reverse a Camel. So to turn them around you need quit a turning circle  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It's better to have a gun,(welding),and not need one than need a gun and not have one
Terrortubby

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2008, 08:27:10 PM »

Emailed to me by Brock. Spotted opposite his house in Marlborough high street, Wiltshire this morning.
Very cool. Cool

Lovely lineup, Me like Grin Grin

Chaos, Panic. Disorder.my work here is done!

http://grumpygaz.blogspot.co.uk/
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2008, 09:16:46 PM »

Never seen a camel in Marlborough but they do breed llamas in the area.
Not sure what the turning circle of a llamas like though.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: