May 10, 2024, 07:10:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sorted!  (Read 1838 times)
Mr_G

« on: November 02, 2010, 10:05:16 PM »

I've been having problems with my 08 GS500, but never did anything about it because it would sort its self out after a few minutes. Well today it went up the swanny totally. Was blowing fuses as soon as I turned the ignition on, had a couple of ideas and Doc gave me some pointers, Any way I found a worn wire in the headlight and it looked like it had been arking to ground. Stuck some lecy tape round it and it's all good now. Only trouble is that it's too dark outside to work now so I had to do something drastic. See below Smiley

Cheers G.

"Gentlemen, pray silence for the President of the Royal Society for Putting Things on Top of Other Things."

My time machine is broken.................It was working fine tomorrow!
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 11:12:25 PM »

Grin
I used to have a mate who always kept his bikes indoors. His father in law called at his house one day & found him & me cleaning our XS650 chops in front of the fire in the lounge. He was horrified & said that when he passed on, there was no way he was leaving his house to his daughter!

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: