May 07, 2024, 11:13:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jap bike - exploded diagrams / part numbers / price / supply  (Read 2110 times)
Tony oily bike

« on: September 04, 2010, 08:06:34 AM »

If you're running a Jap bike that's maybe a few years old (mine is '70s), this site in the Netherlands could be of interest.

http://www.cmsnl.com/

The website leads you through a huge selection of bikes, and then lets you open up an exploded diagram (as per the fiche that the dealers used to use), along with parts numbers, plus cost and availability through the site - very useful.

I haven’t done any purchases yet, so can’t comment on the company, but have used the site to cross reference part numbers of a particular model on a year by year basis, which can help if you’re using e-bay to source something that’s from a different year.bikes

There's nowt as light as a hole, so add lightness.

Our lady of blessed acceleration, don't fail me now! - Elwood Blues

Nitro doesn't add power, it multiplies it! Bob Loux, running 10.07 secs @138mph on a 650 normally aspirated Triumph drag bike in 1965!

"Incontinence Hotline" - please hold.
voodoo

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 11:28:11 PM »

Ah yes been useing them for a while myself..I did post in the suppliers bit a link to it ages ago...Voodoo.....
Oh just make sure to  check the order properly before hitting buy....and if nothing happens once you have hit buy DONT click again as it will order your bits twice lol....did that to me first time I used them......
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 11:00:21 PM by voodoo » Logged

Custom Paint Spraying...
English by Birth..Biker by choice....
Growing old is inevitable...Growing up is optional....
Mr_G

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 05:20:46 PM »

MMM usefull info for my GS250TT Smiley

Cheers G.

"Gentlemen, pray silence for the President of the Royal Society for Putting Things on Top of Other Things."

My time machine is broken.................It was working fine tomorrow!
TwistedPatience

Teetering on the edge of insanity

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2010, 09:14:04 AM »

Kool

"It's time to raise the Finger,
That middle digit takes your point and drives it home"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: