May 07, 2024, 04:24:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Virago pictorial help  (Read 2332 times)
Hagar

« on: June 16, 2009, 06:12:04 PM »

I know this is a long shot but here goes  .....  I need a photo or line drawing of the rear brackets that hold the air cleaner pods , I'm putting as much as I can on the 'old girl' back to stock , the original rear brackets have been ground off and a pancake filter fitted , a 750 , 1000 ( mine  Embarrassed ) or an 1100  85 and up should all be about the same , so any of these should give me a clue what it looks like , I've tried 'google' and that mine of information the "Haynes" manual all to no avail .
 I've aquired a couple of nice shiney second hand 'pods' off 'evilbay' just need to work out how to fit 'em    Grin   ........

cheers  ..  Hagar  ..   Grin

" When you have to kill a man , it costs nothing to be polite. "  .. Winston Churchill
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 11:14:00 PM »

Have a word with Klogan -he's got a triked Virago, which we'll be adding to the Motors, 3 wheels section very soon, (it's on the "to do" list K  Wink  ).

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
klogan45

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2009, 07:30:31 PM »

How did you get on H??
Regards
k

Confucius say woman who flies upside down has crack up!

He who holds The Angle Grinder of Destiny holds the fate of bikekind in his hands.

Where did that 13mm spanner go then?
Hagar

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2009, 10:37:55 PM »

The old girls in the shop at the moment  ...  a couple of odds 'n' sods and ( fingers crossed ) an mot , when she gets back I'm going to sort out the brackets for the pods and the battery box covers , then some new  fork seals and she should be good to go   .....  thats the theory anyway ( the best laid plans )   ......   Grin

..  Hagar  ..   Grin

" When you have to kill a man , it costs nothing to be polite. "  .. Winston Churchill
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: