May 06, 2024, 12:43:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 791
  Print  
Author Topic: Manky's Pop.  (Read 1555693 times)
Cabman77

« Reply #3525 on: August 17, 2011, 07:52:31 AM »

if someone can get it down to me i can bring it down on the 28th (I think). I just can`t get up there to pick it up. Sad Sad Sad Sad

..........and Joshua entered Jericho on his Triumph..............
bigdarren

« Reply #3526 on: August 17, 2011, 10:03:39 AM »

mike how far from sc**thorpe are you ?? as im up that way bank holiday weekend  Wink

if you cant fix it with gaffa tape or cable ties then its broken
spanners

« Reply #3527 on: August 17, 2011, 10:27:12 AM »

darren wherabouts are you going to  the screens in derbyshire but can be near scunny  by bank hol  Wink Wink

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #3528 on: August 17, 2011, 10:38:58 AM »

The custom gods aren't favouring me this week. just been sent home from work.
I've been suffering acute back pain for a couple of days now. Yesterday it got so bad I got down on the floor to work on the truck & couldn't get up again. So Taz gave me some of her strong pain killers, (she regularly buggers her back up at work). Tramadol.
Last night I could hardly climb into bed. This morning the pain had gone, but I nearly fell out of bed. Dizziness & vomitting. Not nice. Made it the 40 miles to work, but spent the morning constantly throwing up & felt awful.
So I'm passing the building baton to Loony again today. He knows what needs doing & I'll just be a hindrance. If he sends me any progress photos I'll post them up later.
I'm off to lie down in a darkened room.  Sad

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
bigdarren

« Reply #3529 on: August 17, 2011, 10:43:21 AM »

darren wherabouts are you going to  the screens in derbyshire but can be near scunny  by bank hol  Wink Wink
eastoft dn174pl

spanners

« Reply #3530 on: August 17, 2011, 10:52:44 AM »

darren that could work out  ,,magic,, as my time is split between whaley bridge (sk23 7bb)derbyshire/cheshire border  and winterton north lincs (dn15 9se)about 6 mile,s north of ,scunny,, so we can sort something out  Smiley Smiley

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
Cabman77

« Reply #3531 on: August 17, 2011, 12:01:03 PM »

I've been suffering acute back pain for a couple of days now. Yesterday it got so bad I got down on the floor to work on the truck & couldn't get up again. So Taz gave me some of her strong pain killers, (she regularly buggers her back up at work). Tramadol.
Last night I could hardly climb into bed. This morning the pain had gone, but I nearly fell out of bed. Dizziness & vomitting. Not nice. Made it the 40 miles to work, but spent the morning constantly throwing up & felt awful.
So I'm passing the building baton to Loony again today. He knows what needs doing & I'll just be a hindrance. If he sends me any progress photos I'll post them up later.

Sorry you`re in pain mate, I`ve felt that way for a few weeks now. Tramadol has stopped working for me, doc changed meds to a slow release version of Tramadol and two others and the amitryptyline has gone up in dosage, struggling to keep my eyes open now, and the pain still hasn`t eased up. Best of luck geezer.

spanners

« Reply #3532 on: August 17, 2011, 12:04:20 PM »

the MANKY BUG,,, Shocked Shocked has just struck me  started stipping down the landy axle for emergancy repairs  got stuck under it with ,severe, back pain  and now have stomach cramps and feeling bloody awfull,  (the medication i,m on dont help)  god,, i cant be poorly just now to much thats gotta be done  Shocked Shocked

bigdarren

« Reply #3533 on: August 17, 2011, 12:11:44 PM »

darren that could work out  ,,magic,, as my time is split between whaley bridge (sk23 7bb)derbyshire/cheshire border  and winterton north lincs (dn15 9se)about 6 mile,s north of ,scunny,, so we can sort something out  Smiley Smiley

great we will sort out the details closer the time  Wink

hunter

« Reply #3534 on: August 17, 2011, 12:15:36 PM »

It's got me to,working in the garden last week,Built a new block wall and concrete steps,
haven't been right since can't bend can't stand up strait,ibuprofen co-dydramol Tramadol.
Just great fun.
I've got the stomach pain to spanners,So sympathy there.

I
spanners

« Reply #3535 on: August 17, 2011, 12:38:39 PM »

Roll Eyes dont we sound like a bunch of crocs if we wernt here the drugs industery wouldn,t exsist  Cheesy Cheesy

i only take 18 pills on a bad day  about 10 on a good un

Cabman77

« Reply #3536 on: August 17, 2011, 02:05:03 PM »

I was on 18 tablets a day until monday but they weren`t doing anything at all. Numbers been reduced drastically now, only 10 a day now but feel doped up big time and still got cr**py pains up and down my back and in my legs, not had the leg pains for over twenty years, before my spinal fusion. Huh Huh Huh Huh

poprodder

« Reply #3537 on: August 17, 2011, 02:05:10 PM »

hope you feel better soon andy.
i'm sat here still of work as if nothings wrong with me!!! (5th month!)

stumpy

« Reply #3538 on: August 17, 2011, 05:20:37 PM »

i hate cripples i got pain in my leg and its not even there!!! fancy bragging on here about having LEGS always one who gotta show off lol get well soon fellas
f**k the pills feel the pain and know what day it is......... now where my morphine

stumpy can't voice his opinion here
madron

« Reply #3539 on: August 17, 2011, 05:41:01 PM »

well to cheer you all up i feel wonderful due to the drugs i take    NOT
Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 791
  Print  

Jump to: