May 03, 2024, 04:43:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: professional filming of your cars  (Read 2417 times)
strokerblue72

« on: December 13, 2008, 09:53:22 PM »

Hi everyone,

This is Simon's stepbrother a i dont think i have met any of you for which i apologise.

After doing 3 years at uni doing film making I have started my own film and video production company and I wanted to offer you guys the opportunity of having professional videos made of your cars. We can make short 2 minute adverts to documentaries about the cars, whatever you need. Normally we can get the filming done in a day then 1-2 days editing but obviously this depends on the size of the job as will the price. We can put the video in any format you like i.e. DVD or HD or we can put it on a format perfect for a website.

If anyone is interested please let me know and I will get back to you

Thanks,

Ed

p.s Just to let the people that are interested know, we will get back to you in the new year. But if anyone wants to email me any queries please do.

eddieparker109@hotmail.com

thanks

B body B proud
tazet
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2008, 11:08:30 PM »

Sounds interesting. Do you just do cars? A lot of the guys on here have trikes and bikes, would you do those too if they were interested?
strokerblue72

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2008, 05:22:29 PM »

sorry that was a copy and paste from another forum yes we do bikes trikes car anything you drive we will film Wink

B body B proud
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: