May 14, 2024, 12:14:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Valley Gas Speed Shop.  (Read 4529 times)
tazet
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2007, 06:54:44 PM »

well just be prepared for 3 years of manky  Grin
panthershaun

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2007, 07:35:14 PM »

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked when can I move in Tongue Tongue Tongue Kiss Kiss, go gasser with the Pop Manky Grin Grin Grin Grin

Lunatic, I'm going to be running my Pop on standard running gear for awhile and I've been told I can use early VW (5 stud) wheels on the standard hubs, what sizes do they come in?

you ain't it, till you've "Bobbed" a Brit!!!
harley gazz

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2007, 12:19:34 AM »

some very very very nice stuff in there mankey jus bootifull Wink Wink

arc eye tha noo
tazet
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2007, 07:23:03 AM »

Hopeufully I will get a look around there as there is a company with a rolling road which I wouldn't mind sticking my car on to  Grin and the powder coaters is near by too.  Grin
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2007, 01:30:05 PM »

And the welding supply shop, & the sheet metal workers, & the auto electrical shop, & the 5 other powder-coaters. Loads of useful businesses in Newbury. Bugger all in Basingstoke.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
lunatic

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2007, 01:02:30 PM »

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked when can I move in Tongue Tongue Tongue Kiss Kiss, go gasser with the Pop Manky Grin Grin Grin Grin

Lunatic, I'm going to be running my Pop on standard running gear for awhile and I've been told I can use early VW (5 stud) wheels on the standard hubs, what sizes do they come in?
Much as Id like everyone to move in, I can only fit 3 or 4 cars in there! Be a bit of a treck for you too shaun!
Stud pattern on the early wheels is 5x205. They come in 4.5 and 5.5j x 15". You could also use porka 356 wheels which are pretty much the same and available in the same widths. mid 50s bugs and busses used 4.5 x 16 rims. but they are going to be pricey.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: