May 14, 2024, 04:41:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Karma score  (Read 4055 times)
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2012, 10:11:49 PM »

Years n years!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
spanners

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2012, 10:12:16 PM »

You know I aren't noticed it was there, how long has it been there?
FOREVER Roll Eyes

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
hunter

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2012, 10:15:31 PM »

Right,So how do you add this Karma then, Huh

I
nabsim

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2012, 10:16:42 PM »

Just tried clicking through Bobbi but it says you have to wait an hour, you got another one Smiley

terry t

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2012, 10:29:25 PM »

Right,So how do you add this Karma then, Huh

Hunter if you click on the applaud to add or click on smite to take away. it just below members user name. you cant do your own

[applaud] [smite]

Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2012, 10:33:38 PM »

The site was originally built for me by a lovely gent known as Yoda, from Birmingham. The guy's a bit of a webby wizard, but utterly, utterly bonkers.
He runs his own site called bikerlifestyle.co.uk & managed to get us tickets for an advance screening of The World's fastest Indian at a tiny media preview cinema in the basement of a building in Soho, London -we caused chaos as Yodie's wheelchair bound after a bike accident & we had to literally carry him down the stairs to the screening room. Having watched the film & struggled back upstairs & out into the darkened streets, (best "Petrolhead's movie I've ever seen by the way), he then embarked on a tour of the seediest corners of Soho he could find, careering round the back alleys yelling Which way to the strippers? We kept bumping into very large, scary looking gentlemen, standing in the shadows on the street corners. Amazingly, I swear every one of them said That way mate -& welcome to London!
He added the Applaud/Smite buttons cos he found it devilishly amusing to sit back & watch us all Smiting each other like mad! They serve no purpose whatsoever, other than to wind people up -& make Yodie giggle.  Tongue 

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
spanners

« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2012, 10:42:40 PM »

theres only one ,,yoda,, the light bulb magnet of the midlands ,, Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy amongst other things  Wink Wink

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
hunter

« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2012, 10:53:32 PM »

Thanks terry just gave you some.

I
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2012, 11:11:31 PM »

And most of the time we all forget they're there but every so often someone remembers and we all applaud and smite like anything till we get bored with it!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
hunter

« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2012, 11:13:56 PM »

I gave you some to bobbie. Wink

I
zakboy

« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2012, 03:40:57 AM »

dint boy George sing a song about karma

Kama Kama Kama
      cameleon,
      they come and go,
      they come and go.

Give me the strength to except the things in life i can not change
kevsky

« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2012, 05:57:09 AM »

one from me bg

reality sucks thank god for religion
poprodder

« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2012, 07:42:32 AM »

The site was originally built for me by a lovely gent known as Yoda, from Birmingham. The guy's a bit of a webby wizard, but utterly, utterly bonkers.
He runs his own site called bikerlifestyle.co.uk & managed to get us tickets for an advance screening of The World's fastest Indian at a tiny media preview cinema in the basement of a building in Soho, London -we caused chaos as Yodie's wheelchair bound after a bike accident & we had to literally carry him down the stairs to the screening room. Having watched the film & struggled back upstairs & out into the darkened streets, (best "Petrolhead's movie I've ever seen by the way), he then embarked on a tour of the seediest corners of Soho he could find, careering round the back alleys yelling Which way to the strippers? We kept bumping into very large, scary looking gentlemen, standing in the shadows on the street corners. Amazingly, I swear every one of them said That way mate -& welcome to London!
He added the Applaud/Smite buttons cos he found it devilishly amusing to sit back & watch us all Smiting each other like mad! They serve no purpose whatsoever, other than to wind people up -& make Yodie giggle.  Tongue 

Cheesy  Cheesy Grin Grin thats a great story andy.

gpz

« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2012, 02:18:42 PM »

there you go BG one less now
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: