May 12, 2024, 09:48:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: News from MarkJu's Daughter Amy  (Read 931 times)
JayJay

« on: November 09, 2015, 11:39:28 PM »

I texted Amy yesterday:

Hello Amy,
Just a quick text to say I hope you are all okay. Sometimes it is after the funeral that it all hits you. Stay tough!  Smiley

I am pleased to say Manky Monkey Motors donated £108.00 plus £27.00 Gift Aid (hopefully) to GIST Support UK in your Dad's memory.

With kindest regards,
Janice (JJ)
===============================

I wasn't expecting a reply but Amy replied today:

Thankyou very much for your text! And thanks to everyone who donated  Smiley that's amazing! We raised nearly £300 in the charity pot we had on the bar at dads wake! And not sure on the total amount of other donations yet but when I find out I will let you know! And Thankyou for your flowers. He would have absolutely loved it xxx
===============================

As you know from a previous post, the money from MMM was donated to GIST Support UK on the 23/10/2015. I didn't want to contact Mark's family to let them know just after the funeral so I have waited until now.

I think Amy's text is a nice positive note to end on.
JJ   Cool
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 11:47:11 PM by JayJay » Logged

The secret of eternal youth is arrested development - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
If there is love, smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples - Japanese proverb
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired - Jules Renard
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2015, 11:41:30 PM »

Thank you for that Jay.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: