May 10, 2024, 06:48:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: just for JJ  (Read 2340 times)
the coppersmith

« on: July 31, 2014, 07:25:13 AM »

George, fed up. Where have you been, I'm hungry
Chevy Rick

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 09:04:43 AM »

Grin Yes that says it all about an EBT, what a fine fellow of a Bully  Grin
the coppersmith

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 01:37:05 PM »

Hi, yep I keep him a bit lean, many EBT owners like them fatter, but I believe its a terrier and they were working dogs, George is now 3.5 years old and 20 odd kilos. Fantastic temperament, and loves to be lazy.
JayJay

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2014, 09:16:14 PM »

I wondered what was going to be awaiting me and whether Mrs Coppersmith knew!  Shocked

George is lovely. I don't know how they manage to convey so much expression with so little facial movement.  I think they say so much with their eyes. Alfie has so many looks but it is the "You B*s*ard" look which makes me laugh the most. Luckily Alfie could come with us to the Hayride but at Wheels Day we had to leave him behind because of the no dogs rule. He was with his big (human) brother, but he still didn't like being away from us and sulked (while still being pleased to see us  Huh) on our return.

Alfie isn't too big. He is 5 an a half years old and 23 kg. Like all bullies, he would eat anything and everything if allowed. Ice cream vans and the other food outlets are always his favourite places at the shows we go to.  Grin

The secret of eternal youth is arrested development - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
If there is love, smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples - Japanese proverb
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired - Jules Renard
the coppersmith

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2014, 07:18:53 PM »

TOLD YOU THEY WERE LAZY Grin Grin
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2014, 08:33:57 PM »

Cheesy

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
JayJay

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 07:32:22 AM »

Oh wow. That does just sum them up.

I love Alfie lots but even I would balk at this mode of transport especially when he weighs about 50lbs.

Alfie spent a lot of time on my scooter last Sunday at Brighton. Made even more comfortable because Rick put Alfie's cushion on the footwell. Er, don't mind me!  Roll Eyes  Cheesy

The secret of eternal youth is arrested development - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
If there is love, smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples - Japanese proverb
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired - Jules Renard
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: