May 06, 2024, 03:37:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: iveco,,merc,, or rwd transit,  (Read 3999 times)
spanners

« on: January 03, 2016, 01:47:48 PM »

looking for a van ,, merc, iveco or rear wheel drive transit

in part ex for my honda cx500 trike
i,m looking at turning a van in to a mobile fitters van  to try and earn a crust in 2016 i,v got loaDS OF TOOLS AND KIT IN STORAGE AT MY EX,S SO JUST REALLY NEED A HALF DECENT VAN TO KIT OUT

MONEYS TIGHT SO THATS WHY I COULD DO WITH ONE IN PART EX FOR THE TRIKE

thanks

,,mike,,

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 02:13:20 PM »

PantherShaun had one for sale for ages, that he was kitting out as a support vehicle/living accommodation for bike racing. He's a compulsive project collector so might be interested if he's still got the van.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
spanners

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2016, 03:51:43 PM »

is shaun still around  he,s not been on here for a good while

didnt he start a thread  about the van on here some where

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
Plasticpig

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2016, 11:21:28 AM »

I don't know if it would be any good, but my neighbour has a huge twin axle transit minibus sitting on his drive. He is asking 500 for it, but it has something wrong with the the diff. It is running, but I dunno if it would get to your place. By the way, it has a tacho as well.
l j shaw

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2016, 01:42:07 PM »

Mike has gone very quiet ...I will email this to him ...not sure if he has internet now tho, someone I'm sure will have a contact number for him
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2016, 05:43:47 PM »

He was online here 3 days ago.

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
spanners

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2016, 09:26:02 PM »

I don't know if it would be any good, but my neighbour has a huge twin axle transit minibus sitting on his drive. He is asking 500 for it, but it has something wrong with the the diff. It is running, but I dunno if it would get to your place. By the way, it has a tacho as well.

hi,thanks for the tip off  not shure how far away you are  and knowing transit axles it could be risky  travelling any distance with a sick diff ,, they moan for ever than suddenly go bang ,

still havnt sold the trike and times are very tough ,, just trying to stay alive,,,=== not easy for me ,

thanks

,,mike,,

Plasticpig

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2016, 11:01:07 PM »

Mike.

I am in Cardiff. I asked about the diff, and he said something about the bolts holding it together.

Shame it is so far away for you, as the guy is desperate to sell, and reckons the tacho is worth 200.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: