May 16, 2024, 01:28:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Workshop Cat  (Read 3560 times)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« on: February 14, 2014, 07:51:33 PM »

The cat with no name -so she's just known as Workshop Cat.
She's been hanging around the yard at Loony's workshop for ages, but has finally decided we're worthy of her affection now the heating's been fixed. She's waiting at the door when Loon arrives & happily mooches about in the 'shop all day, completely unfazed by the machinery & hand tools, except the sparks from the angle grinder & welder, which send her scurrying for cover, (think we must've accidentally singed her at some point). She's an efficient killer of rats & mice, which she brings in to show us, before eating them, head first, in the middle of the 'shop, but she's in far too good a condition to be a farm cat or stray. Some house owner somewhere's wondering where their cat goes every day, while she's hangin' out with the guys at the hotrod shop.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
mouse

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2014, 09:30:10 PM »

Grin arrr bless her

Mousy Boy :-) AKA Mick Smiley
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2014, 09:42:18 PM »

She's very beautiful!

Probably her owner's at work all day so she chooses to have a bit of company.

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
spanners

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2014, 09:57:24 PM »

did she get any birthday cake ,,?

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2014, 10:00:35 PM »

She's the cat that got the cream, from the birthday cake, Mike. Also eats McDonalds cheeseburgers & Chilli Beef Pot Noodles.

spanners

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2014, 10:08:52 PM »

She's the cat that got the cream, from the birthday cake, Mike. Also eats McDonalds cheeseburgers & Chilli Beef Pot Noodles.
Mc Donalds can,t be good for her  Shocked Shocked

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2014, 10:19:39 PM »

Not good for me either, but doesn't stop me eating it!

BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2014, 11:55:50 PM »

Being a cat, she can enjoy it then if it upsets her tum, just go out and give a heave and up it comes!

Wink

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
spanners

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2014, 12:11:49 AM »

Being a cat, she can enjoy it then if it upsets her tum, just go out and give a heave and up it comes!

Wink
and blame it on the ,out of date , mouse she ate      Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2014, 01:19:42 AM »

Grin Grin Grin

spanners

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2016, 11:58:45 AM »

one question,,,,

can we please have an update    on    the workshop  cat ,,

what did she do when you lads and ,loony,, moved ,, poor thing will be   ,,moggy no mates ,,

Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2016, 03:37:59 PM »

Cheesy
I haven't seen Mr Loon since he moved workshops, about 6 weeks ago. He never actually told me where the new place is, although I've got a pretty good idea. I was paying him rent each month, but after 7 or 8 years of being in each other's way every day, he's probably glad of a break.  Smiley
Workshop Cat stayed on at the old place for a few weeks while he sorted out the new one & made it cat-proof & he went back each day to feed her. Then, once he was sure she couldn't escape, he took her to the new workshop & left her there overnight. Apparently, he couldn't find her in the morning, but the next day when he unlocked, she was stood by her food bowl as if nothing had happened.
Hopefully she's acclimatised to it now. The new workshop's still semi rural, about 5 miles from the old one, but in a yard with several other businesses, so vehicles & people are moving about all day. She had a habit of climbing into visitors' cars & going to sleep, so hopefully she hasn't ended up hitch hiking anywhere.
When I hear from Loony, I'll get an update.  Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: