May 15, 2024, 12:18:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Could you go in this Toilet?  (Read 1853 times)
kustom
« on: October 03, 2008, 09:12:34 AM »

It's made entirely of one-way glass!  No one can see you from the outside, but when you are inside it's like sitting in a clear glass box!
Now would you... COULD YOU... use it?!

BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 01:22:33 PM »

If I need a wee I can use anything!

I've even been desperate enough when on my travels to simply crouch behing the trike and turn my back to the traffic - one way glass would be a luxury!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Shriva

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 02:08:55 PM »

Would be funny to walk upto it when you see a tourist go in and stare like you see them.. just to freak them out.. lol
Baby Duck

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2008, 02:58:35 PM »

I have squatted to pee in the grass in a layby many a time...when you gotta go you gotta go  Roll Eyes

muppet

everyone has the right to be stupid...some just abuse the priviledge
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2008, 03:16:37 PM »

Way too much information!  Shocked

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
kustom
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2008, 05:42:27 PM »

i went to pick a bike up from derby once and on the way back the m6 was at a stand still and a really fit girl age about 20 got out of a car and just took her nickers down and did it in front of us all i shouted and asked if i could wipe it for her but didnt get an answer and the wife was not happy with me either lol
Baby Duck

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2008, 06:04:32 PM »

Way too much information!  Shocked

I make no apology...this has given me my first chuckle of the day. I can usually rely on someone on here posting something that makes me smile. As ever I have not been disappointed.  Cheesy And today more than most I really needed something to make me smile...cheers Kustom  Grin  oh and Manky and BG too.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 06:06:39 PM by lady muppet » Logged

muppet

everyone has the right to be stupid...some just abuse the priviledge
tazet
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2008, 07:06:01 PM »

I agree that when you've got to go you've got to go but I would rather hold on than go in a glass loo. At work the loo is too far away so we use the stables and when I'm travelling with work and need a pee I pull over and use the portaloo fitted in the living area of the lorry. I've been fortunate that I've always managed to find a decent bush or tree to go behind if needed.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 07:37:03 PM by Manky Monkey » Logged
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2008, 09:49:50 PM »

You're just spoilt Tanya!   Grin

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
tazet
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2008, 07:47:35 AM »

Grin
Mr_G

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2008, 10:01:40 AM »

Would be funny to walk upto it when you see a tourist go in and stare like you see them.. just to freak them out.. lol

Whilst pointing and laughing.

"Gentlemen, pray silence for the President of the Royal Society for Putting Things on Top of Other Things."

My time machine is broken.................It was working fine tomorrow!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: