May 13, 2024, 12:52:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just feeling sorry for myself  (Read 918 times)
melosman

« on: May 29, 2018, 08:58:32 AM »

Had areally crap 12 months. I have fibromyalgia which basically means my energy levels are virtually zero, constant pain etc etc. In March last year I fell of a step ladder shattering my ankle and breaking my shin in 3 places, 12 screws, 4 plates and a year later I manage to get back to my unit, after 3 days broken into and everything taken. Life goes on, start again and hope I can manage to do something as staying at home is boring and my missus is ugly so really need to get out.

stinkey

I can't stop building stuff ?,but I'm slowing down

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2018, 09:43:04 AM »

Your missus is FUGLY ? Cheesy Cheesy..most of us have to deal with life's s**te my friend..the worse thing is having your stuff taken..but just crack on that's all you can do..we're here to help in anyway we can Cool

Backyard hotrodder,learnt by mistake,still learning ?
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2018, 07:30:42 PM »

That really is some lousy luck mate. Would a hug help?  Kiss

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
spanners

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2018, 08:45:34 PM »

Welcome to the real ,,world ,,fibro,, and four minor strokes ,,umbilical hernia that at present is in operable,, depression,, and arthritis,, and I,m still alive , many a day I wish I wasn't,t

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
JayJay

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2018, 09:31:52 PM »

Sorry things are pretty dire at the moment Melosman (except I'm sure your missus is lovely to look at really  Wink).

You have been really unlucky, on top of having to deal with constant pain and tiredness. I suppose the only way forward is one step at a time. Not always easy I know but otherwise you just give up and you don't want to do that. Do that, and it is really hard to get back from it. Like Stinkey says, many on MMM will help if we can.
All my best, JJ  Smiley

The secret of eternal youth is arrested development - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
If there is love, smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples - Japanese proverb
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired - Jules Renard
JayJay

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2018, 09:36:21 PM »

Welcome to the real ,,world ,,fibro,, and four minor strokes ,,umbilical hernia that at present is in operable,, depression,, and arthritis,, and I,m still alive , many a day I wish I wasn't,t

Sorry you are rough again. I'm surprised you do what you do with so many health problems. Hope you feel more positive soon. JJ  Smiley

The secret of eternal youth is arrested development - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
If there is love, smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples - Japanese proverb
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired - Jules Renard
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: