May 16, 2024, 09:25:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: More words added.  (Read 1250 times)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« on: September 25, 2009, 11:10:38 AM »

I've spent the morning trawling back through various emails & forum posts, collating event write ups & adding them to the various photo galleries on the main site -& you thought the magic interweb fairies did it all didn't you.
I think I've found them all, but if I've missed anything you've sent in, let me know & I'll go find it.
A picture may save a thousand words, but we'd kinda like the words too please. They help to give a fuller account of the event to those who weren't there & can sometimes help to explain just what's going on in some of the more obscure pics. Doesn't matter if someone else has already given us their slant on things, or whether you send a 2 sentence review or a 2 page essay -all contributions gratefully received.
If you were at an event we covered, tell us about it. If you're a ticket buying punter, tell us what you thought of the show, what you saw, what you liked, what you didn't like, what you bought, what made the event better than others you've been to, your journey there, what you had in your sadwiches -anything you like.
If you're involved in organising & marshalling an event, why not tell us what goes on behind the scenes -the smooth running or barely contained chaos that we show goers don't get to see.
Email your words to us at the address on the Contacts page of the main site please, or to Tazet or myself via forum PM & we'll poke the website pixies with a pointy stick till they post them on the site.  Wink
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 11:12:35 AM by Manky Monkey » Logged

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
renegade53

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 12:47:33 PM »

how pointy will the pointy stick be, will it draw blood?

Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 12:52:24 PM »

"Pointed stick? Oh, oh, oh. We want to learn how to defend ourselves against pointed sticks, do we? Getting all high and mighty, eh?"

renegade53

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2009, 01:00:24 PM »

not that pointy then it wont upset the web pixies then

Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2009, 01:07:00 PM »

"Pointed stick? Oh, oh, oh. We want to learn how to defend ourselves against pointed sticks, do we? Getting all high and mighty, eh?"

-John Cleese, Monty Python, How to defend yourself against soft fruit.
     -Manky, TV & film anorak.  Tongue

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: