May 15, 2024, 11:45:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: braided brake lines  (Read 1557 times)
one arm bandit

« on: January 09, 2012, 07:25:31 PM »

im looking at my braking system whilst i wait for wiring to come, ive just been intouch with a guy off ebay who does braided lines to suit with your required banjo fittings and in any colour Smiley    i need one @ 600mm and one @ 1200 he quoted £50.00  i know what some have been charged by reading posts and builds so i thought £50 was a very good deal. ile put a link up when i find out how to Huh
steve brock

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 12:42:03 PM »

Check out murrays motor sport.ie for the lines I'm making mine up with the aeroquip fittings male 10mm flare from caliper  is €5.69 line is €8.36 per meter and swivel for other end 3/8" €6.24 plus male flare €3.18 prices in euro Inc vat a line should be about 25 euro. S Smiley

Steel wasn't invented to make bloody staples with..
dobber

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 02:07:02 PM »

i paid good money to get all mine done, as usual i thought "i can do that". extended the front one for larger bars in a breath with bits from local bike shop. would have been even cheaper with bits off the net.  as the folk on here allways say. "its easy"

no rush fella, take all the time you need,
        can i have it in 20 Min's?
skiprat

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 03:02:10 PM »

less than £40 Smiley contact Russ at

http://furoreproducts.co.uk/9-brake-hoses

I have all my lines made by him, usually couple of days tops, if hes short of anything he emails you to let you know and give you option of changing colour etc

top grade parts, Ive done MSVA and IVA with his lines
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: