May 16, 2024, 06:49:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: whos this??????????????  (Read 4135 times)
NeilG

« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2012, 09:50:03 PM »

I ain't that good looking!!   Grin
kapri

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2012, 10:29:40 PM »

Well I reckon it is really

Tony oily bike

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2012, 11:15:43 PM »

reason I asked is that I thought it was

and my sister is now taking to piss out of me  Shocked
I still recon it looks like him (If you know who it is  Roll Eyes )

Looks like he might be the sort of person that drives a 55 Chevy!!

yep, .......drives a '55 Chevy with his mate Mr Wilson spannering  Wink and the man can sing pretty well too!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 11:17:55 PM by Tony oily bike » Logged

There's nowt as light as a hole, so add lightness.

Our lady of blessed acceleration, don't fail me now! - Elwood Blues

Nitro doesn't add power, it multiplies it! Bob Loux, running 10.07 secs @138mph on a 650 normally aspirated Triumph drag bike in 1965!

"Incontinence Hotline" - please hold.
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2012, 11:28:04 PM »

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
cunningplan

« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2012, 08:25:42 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3WJ1cf3nrLE#t=12s
and the first person who I thought was James Taylor was
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUYzQaCCt2o
the question is, would you think they were the same person (In the photos)Huh??
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 08:28:39 AM by cunningplan » Logged
JayJay

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2012, 03:19:31 PM »

I thought it was James Taylor when I saw your first post, probably because I am old enough to remember him like that - most women thought he was gorgeous. I can't play the videos on my phone but I am assuming you show how he looks now. Very different. You wouldn't think he would change that much, even allowing for the passing years. 

But, I am confused, who actually is this guy, Anton Kutcher? If it is, I think he should have kept that look. I love nice clean long hair on guys, and if they have a beard as well then Grin. I have been watching Duck Dynasty on Bio (a prog about an American family who are millionaires because the Dad invented a duck caller). I am in heaven! They are really funny too and great attitudes. Anybody else see it?

Anyway I have probably shared too much.  Embarrassed

JJ  Smiley

The secret of eternal youth is arrested development - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
If there is love, smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples - Japanese proverb
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired - Jules Renard
cunningplan

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2012, 05:27:33 PM »

I thought it was James Taylor when I saw your first post, probably because I am old enough to remember him like that - most women thought he was gorgeous. I can't play the videos on my phone but I am assuming you show how he looks now. Very different. You wouldn't think he would change that much, even allowing for the passing years. 

But, I am confused, who actually is this guy, Anton Kutcher? If it is, I think he should have kept that look. I love nice clean long hair on guys, and if they have a beard as well then Grin. I have been watching Duck Dynasty on Bio (a prog about an American family who are millionaires because the Dad invented a duck caller). I am in heaven! They are really funny too and great attitudes. Anybody else see it?

Anyway I have probably shared too much.  Embarrassed

So the same as me, when I saw the first photos on my sisters facebook, I thought it was James Taylor, when she said who it was I even compaired photos and made a bet and I lost  Cry

JJ  Smiley

hunter

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2012, 10:32:26 PM »

J.J. Duck Dynasty,Have watched it a couple of times as i like the outdoor life hence my user name.
They say i look like the uncle,The one with the specs.

I
JayJay

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2012, 11:22:11 PM »

J.J. Duck Dynasty,Have watched it a couple of times as i like the outdoor life hence my user name.
They say i look like the uncle,The one with the specs.

He is so funny and surprising. In amongst the weird, he comes up with some very profound thoughts.

I like them all but Jase is my absolute favourite. I like people who are their own person and of course the hair and beard is just a bonus.  Wink

JJ  Smiley

P.S. So are you saying it is Ashton Kutcher?

Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired - Jules Renard
cunningplan

« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2012, 09:05:07 AM »

Huh
Tony oily bike

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2012, 09:28:33 PM »

There's a programme on BBC4 on Friday 30th Nov at 23:05 about Dennis Wilson, drummer and one of the founder members of the Beach Boys ( as well as playing the mechanic in Two Lane Blacktop  Cool), who unfortunatly died in 1983 from drowning.

Nitro doesn't add power, it multiplies it! Bob Loux, running 10.07 secs @138mph on a 650 normally aspirated Triumph drag bike in 1965!

Tony oily bike

« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2012, 09:30:01 PM »

little-less-fuzzy pic

Tony oily bike

« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2012, 09:35:05 PM »

.......... that car...................   Tongue

Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2012, 11:50:54 PM »

I was never keen on the bonnet scoop, (actually a reverse scoop with gauges set into the back edge), but otherwise it's one of my alltime favourite movie cars.
3 cars were used in the making of the film. One of them later provided the engine noises for Burt Reynolds' Trans Am in Smokey & the Bandit & one became Harrison Ford's black Chevy in American Graffiti.
Dennis Wilson's wife or girlfriend at the time was Joni Mitchel, who accompanied him during filming & later found fame with the song Big Yellow Taxi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&v=JKcIGPQST9s

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
JayJay

« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2012, 08:03:34 AM »

I have never seen this film but I believe it was the inspiration for the Cannonball Run.

I saw Dennis Wilson in 1976 at Madison Square Gardens in New York. The Beach Boys were brilliant and played a massive set.  I still have the programme for it - gosh, 36 years ago!

I have never heard that about Joni Mitchell. I did know he befriended Charles Manson and he introduced him to the chap who later rented that house to Roman Polanski and Sharon Tate.
I think Manson also used Brian Wilson's recording studio.  Be careful who you ask home!

Interestingly, Dennis Wilson was the only surfer in the Beach Boys.

JJ  Smiley

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: