May 02, 2024, 12:20:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Queenie's play toy (no i'm not being rude...)  (Read 9302 times)
flap

« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2007, 06:26:53 PM »

I'm a very busy flappy, but I am going to help him tomorrow.

Did you know I won a Trophy and lost my Cartman hat.
Then I won another Trophy. I miss my hat.
lightning mcqueen

« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2007, 08:29:51 PM »

Hi everyone, not been on for a while and now we're getting withdrawl symptoms,  we havent been sat on our backsides though, we have been working really hard on the lightweight, the bulkhead is nearly rebuilt with new made to fit footwells and door pillar posts, (wings on at mo to see if everything lines up) front axel done and back under and a home made 2"  straight through exhaust system which looks pretty nifty.  Got loads more to do before the 19th of may when she is going to be photographed for a trialling calendar to raise funds for charity, not very interesting I hear you all say......well it is when the lady owners of all the landy's are going to be naked in the pics as well!!!!  Tongue Tongue Grin posing discreetly of course, just hoping for nice weather. We will post some more pics when poss. Kiss Kiss Kiss

kiss me quick, squeeze me tight, take me a ride on your motor bike
tazet
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2007, 08:37:33 PM »

Good to see you back and the calendar sounds fun. We are doing our own for this site, just waiting for the pictures to start coming in, (Hint, Hint!), then things can start rolling with putting it together. Oh and everyone in ours will be fully dressed apart from Flap who has promised to wear a nice floral dress.

lightning mcqueen

« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2007, 08:44:36 PM »

The floral dress sounds brill, that I have got to see.  Any particular pics in mind?  and where do we send them.  Kiss

kiss me quick, squeeze me tight, take me a ride on your motor bike
tazet
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2007, 09:05:55 PM »

http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=1620.0

Check the thread out for it. There is everything in there you need to know and there are one or two months free to choose from and idealy seasonal pictures in a suitable scenic location with the vehicle in one pic and a head and shoulder pic of yourself in the other.
spanners

« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2017, 10:27:24 PM »

just been going over this thread

and cant believe its over 10 years old
and yes ,lightning mc,queen ,, queenie,, is  still around not far from me  and her daughter now works at a garage /landrover  place,,

and the lightweight ( lady jane ) is still going strong and in regular use

queenie, and partner ,,tin,, are just building a bl@@dy graet big workshop to continue building projects and the like  there,s no stopping them ,, Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2017, 06:42:29 AM »

Nice to know they're still about Smiley

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
spanners

« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2017, 07:38:13 AM »

Nice to know they're still about Smiley

yes,, they are some of my oldest friends that have stood by me  all these years , they are also  helping look after a vintage preserved narrow boat for inland water ways and  are involved with the ongoing project to reopen the chesterfield  canal which is a big engineering feat in its own right ..

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: